This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices of Editing Press Inc. for www.editing.press. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
1. What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
2. What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
3. The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
4. How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to / collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via email@example.com:
• See what data we have about you, if any.
• Change / correct any data we have about you.
• Have us delete any data we have about you.
• Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information and whatever work you submit to us for editorial purposes. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline. Further, payments to us are processed externally by:
1. Moneris Solutions, a leading payment processor company based in Canada. We do not have access to sensitive credit card information submitted through the secure Moneris payment portal.
2. Interac e-transfer, the security for which is guaranteed by your bank.
3. Direct bank deposit, the security for which is likewise guaranteed by your bank.
Wherever you input sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar on the Moneris payment portal and looking for "https" at the beginning of the URL.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.